Yeni bir başlık gönderCevap gönder 1. sayfa (Toplam 1 sayfa)   [ 4 mesaj ]
Yazar Mesaj
 Mesaj Başlığı: Modifications
MesajGönderilme zamanı: 21 Ara 2006 22:23 

Kayıt: 21 Ara 2006 22:11
Mesajlar: 4
Konum: Australia
I have a demo version/Turkish of Adeko Kitchen I have a few questions I need answered before making the purchase.

1) Can I change the measurement units when in drawing mode from centimeters to millimeters?

2) I've found the area where you can create your own cabinet configuration. You can link a cabinet set up in Optimik for pricing/cutting. I also saw that you can connect a Block from autocad to corrispond with that drawing, this is ideal for what I need. But when I try the program crashes when placing the new cabinet. I gather the layers and scale need to be the same as Mutfak uses, I will keep trying new ways until someone give an explanation as to the correct procedure to do this.

3) Can or will the program in the future have the ability to export straight out to CNC or export DXF files for each part of each cabinet?

This program is awesome from what I have seen, it does everything a kitchen maker would want. Being so easy to use is a big bonus compared to the other design programs out there. Once released in English this program should make the team at Adeko very very rich!

Başa Dön

Mesaj Başlığı:
MesajGönderilme zamanı: 22 Ara 2006 16:51 
Site Admin

Kayıt: 07 Oca 2002 13:14
Mesajlar: 1085
Konum: Turkey
Welcome to our forum, Sondal.

Please find our answers below to your questions.

<b><font color="red">1)</font id="red"></b> We will be covering multiple units to the backbone in upcoming version. Whilest, you can let AKitchen to multiply each dimension by 10, just like in AutoCAD. To achieve this, set variable <b>DIMLFAC </b>to 10, from command line.

<b><font color="red">2)</font id="red"></b> Release 6 of AKitchen, unfortunately, supports up to 2000 version of DWGs. This is the possible cause of crashing. Please try to save your DWG's as 2000 format before transporting to AK6. Besides, we advice you to convert all 3D solid entities to polyface mesh entities in a block. There are 2 consecutive commands to achieve this: <b>PEEL</b> & <b>AUTOEDGE</b>. Note: Our Solid Modelling extension requires an extra license.

<b>PEEL</b> command converts any entity including solid to polyface mesh thus decreasing the weight (resource consumption). If more than one entity is given, <b>PEEL</b> may also combine them.

<b>AUTOEDGE</b> (<b>AE</b> in short), command controls the visibility of edges depending on the angle between each adjacent faces.

AK7 will be covering 2007 DWG format, besides it will be able to open, move, copy, rotate etc. (except extrude, revolve and boolean operations) solid models, without extra license.

<b><font color="red">3)</font id="red"></b> Enter <b>CNC</b> command from command line to open up CNC module. This module converts any 2D contour/path (lines, arcs, polylines, ellipses) to G-Code. Our development team has begun working on seamless integration with CNC machines. We will be glad if you can supply us a data flow of a typical overall process.

BTW, thanks a lot for your kind compliments.

Support Team.

Başa Dön

Mesaj Başlığı:
MesajGönderilme zamanı: 23 Ara 2006 00:19 

Kayıt: 21 Ara 2006 22:11
Mesajlar: 4
Konum: Australia
Thanks support, just to clarify.

On point number (2) you mentioned to convert my DWG files from solids to mesh then import. My Turkish is very poor and navigating the program is a bit hit & miss. Could you please show an example of what to click where and where abouts in the program etc. an example of importing a single cabinet?

Do you mean the Solid Modelling that I don't have has these PEEL & AE commands?

Also from what you mentioned I need an extra license, I intend on buying once I see that this program is right for me, what are the modules required to accomplish this (draw, cost, cutting lists, reports, export cnc) so I know when ordering what to ask for. Also cost would be great too.

OK my typical data flow as requested:

At present I draw in Autocad with use of smartlister an addon that helps with drawing & turning solids flat, creating individual dxf files per part to export into a program called Enroute. Enroute then nests the parts, tool paths, ready to send to flat bed router.

I would need to understand your method of CNC greater to utilize, make changes, and accomodate. At present Enroute creates the G Code, In Enroute it has my machines drivers, tool order etc. I would need to understand how AKitchen knows what tool to asign what path? Or is there a setup for this? I really would be learning a new method here so I guess what I'm really trying to say is: When I buy, will this software be tailored to talk directly to my machine, knowing which tools to apply to each tool path? My machine has an automatic tool changer and can use 14 different tools.

What I was looking for was a drawing program, Autocad based, so that I could import my cabinets, show client, cost the job, then eport back to Autocad, export then to Enroute then to machine. But if yours can take my cabinets straight to machine this would be fantastic! But without a real unserstanding of CNC I really ** blind here. I need someone to show how this can work.

Oh and when I buy Akitchen Turkish version now, will there be a difference to go English when it is released?

Thanks for your time
Sondal

Başa Dön

Mesaj Başlığı:
MesajGönderilme zamanı: 26 Ara 2006 12:09 
Site Admin

Kayıt: 07 Oca 2002 13:14
Mesajlar: 1085
Konum: Turkey
You can read notes about: [url="http://www.adeko.com.tr/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1553"]Transporting units from AutoCAD[/url].

Any versions concerning language variation are covered under same license, therefore there isn't any extra cost.

We are investigating the procedure you've defined to pass G-Codes to your machines.

We should be offering much more simplier way to accomplish this task.

Başa Dön

Eskiden itibaren mesajları göster:  Sırala  
Yeni bir başlık gönderCevap gönder 1. sayfa (Toplam 1 sayfa)   [ 4 mesaj ]

Kimler çevrimiçi

Bu forumu gezen kullanıcılar: Hiç bir kayıtlı kullanıcı yok ve 4 misafir

Bu foruma yeni başlıklar gönderemezsiniz
Bu forumdaki başlıklara cevap veremezsiniz
Bu forumdaki mesajlarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz
Bu forumdaki mesajlarınızı silemezsiniz
Bu foruma eklentiler gönderemezsiniz

Aranacak:
Geçiş yap: